- ready to use and comfortable ZFS storage appliance for iSCSI/FC, NFS and SMB
- Active Directory support with Snaps as Previous Version
- user friendly Web-GUI that includes all functions for a sophisticated NAS or SAN appliance.
- commercial use allowed
- no capacity limit
- free download for End-User
Community add-ons like AFP, AMP, Baikal, Proftp, Mediatomb, Owncloud, PHPVirtualbox, Pydio or Serviio.
- increased GUI performance/ background agents
- support/ updates/ access to bugfixes
- extensions like comfortable ACL handling, disk and realtime monitoring or remote replication
- appliance diskmap, security and tuning (Pro complete)
- Redistribution/Bundling/setup on customers demand optional
please request a quotation
RSF-1 HA Cluster Plugin
This is a 3rd party plugin that you can use on OmniOS, OpenIndiana or Solaris together with or without napp-it.
It allows active/active or active/passive setups with an immediate storage or service failover in case of a node failure
The napp-it menu HA Cluster extends the RSF-1 Web-UI with functions for
- Cluster aware Comstar iSCSI settings
- Cluster aware Autosnap and autoscrup jobs
- Cluster settings like Sub-IP settings (the common IP of a cluster)
Support for clustering can be requested from www.high-availability.com
or a storage distributor that supports Solaris or OmniOS
Details about the plugin:
There is no support for 3rd party software from napp-it nor is the plugin available from napp-it directly
but there is a reduced napp-it Pro Complete Cluster license available that you can install on every node of a Cluster.